Bagel, Egg and Avocado make for a straight forward and simple healthy breakfast student recipe.
This is a twist on the classic Avocado toast recipe, although if you’ve no bagels then bread will have to do with this too.
Whatever you use, it’s super easy to make and takes just minutes.
And it’s HEALTHY!
- Splash of milk Optional
How to make Bagel, Egg and Avocado Breakfast
- Slice the bagel in two and toast to your preference
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs with a splash of milk (could also use fresh cream, sour cream, etc.)
- Heat a frying or sauce pan over a high heat and melt a teaspoon of butter.
- Pour in the egg mixture and stir.
- Once the mix begins to curdle, lower the heat and keep cooking and stirring until the eggs are fully cooked through. It shouldn’t take more than a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, half, skin, de-stone and slice an avocado. Mash in a bowl (optional)
- Top the toasted bagel halves with the avocado and egg and season with salt and pepper.