Make breakfast less boring with this mix between a Mexican style burrito and a full English fry up!
- Wrap 1
- Beans 2 tbsps
- Bacon 1 slice
- Eggs 1 slice
How to make full English breakfast burrito:
- Cook the baked beans and bacon per tin and pack instructions respectively
- Buy ready cooked bacon for faster breakfasting
- Meanwhile, whisk together two eggs in a bowl and heat some oil in a frying pan.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and scramble it with a fork or other utensil – keep it moving, you don’t want it setting into an omelette!
- Once cooked (should only take a few minutes!) remove from the heat and put onto the wrap.
- Cover with the beans, cheese and put the bacon on top.
- Burrito it all up and tuck in!