Enjoy a baked potato for breakfast with this stuffed jacket potato and egg recipe.
- Cheese, bacon, other toppings of choice
How to make breakfast egg baked jacket potatoes:
- Bake a potato: Prick with a fork and either cook in the microwave for 8-10 minutes or in the oven at 200 degrees for around an hour.
- Lay the potato down horizontally and slice the top off the potato.
- Remove some of the filling to make a well
- Crack in an egg and cook at 180/160 fan for 15-20 minutes until egg is thoroughly cooked
- 5 minutes before end of cooking, temporarily remove from oven and add on any toppings such as cheese, bacon, etc.