Have a taste of pizza for breakfast with this quick and tasty egg muffin pizza recipe.
- Muffin 1
- Pasta/Pizza sauce 2 tbsps
- Eggs 2
- Cheese Grated
How to make Breakfast egg pizza muffins:
- Whisk together two eggs in a bowl or mug, adding a splash of milk or sour cream if you’ve got it, and heat some oil in a frying pan.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and scramble it with a fork or other utensil until cooked and remove from the heat.
- Cut the muffin in half. You may wish to pre-toast the muffin halves at this point, either under the grill or in a toaster, if you prefer them to be crispier.
- And spread over the tomato sauce, about 1.5 tablespoons
- Add on top the egg mixture and then grated cheese.
- Place under the oven on its highest setting until cheese has melted, should only take a minute or two.