A very yummy way to start the day with a bacon, egg, cheese and hasbrown wrap.
- Wrap 1
- Eggs 2
- Bacon 1 slice
- Hash browns 2
- Cheese slice 2
- Butter 1 tsp
- Sour cream or milk. Optional. 1 tsp
- HP/Tomato sauce Optional
How to make breakfast wrap:
- Under the grill cook the bacon and the hash browns per packet instructions.
- While they’re cooking, melt some butter in a frying pan over a high heat.
- In a bowl whisk (or use a fork) together two eggs and a dollop of sour cream or splash of milk (you don’t have to add either but it makes it taste nicer!)
- Pour the egg mixture into the frying pan and scramble until cooked – it should only take a few minutes.
- Remove the eggs from the heat and put aside, check on the bacon and hashbrowns and remove them if needs be.
- Start building the wrap with layers of cheese.
- Once bacon and hash browns are cooked, continue with the wrap adding a layer of bacon, the the scrambled egg and hash browns on top.
- Add some tomato or HP sauce if you wish.
- Wrap up and tuck in!