A yummy Spanish inspired wrap for breakfast or any time of the day.
- Wrap 1
- Oil 1 tsp
- Milk 1 tsp
- Eggs 2
- Chorizo Sliced
- Cheese Grated
How to make Egg and Chorizo Breakfast Wrap:
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a high heat
- Whisk the eggs together in a bowl with a splash of milk and pour into the pan.
- Leave the egg mixture to set for about 30 seconds then layer on the chorizo
- Let it cook for a further 2-3 minutes and then add the grated cheese.
- Once fully cooked slide onto the wrap, roll it up and then cut in half