A twist on the breakfast classic, enjoy an eggs Benedict themed breakfast wrap with this yummy recipe.
You’ll want some Hollandaise sauce for this which you can either by ready made or you can make your own with this homemade Hollandaise sauce recipe.
You can swap the salmon out for ham, bacon or any other cooked meet.
- Eggs 2
- Milk 2 tbsps
- Salmon Or ham or bacon (cooked)
- Wrap 1
- Hollandaise sauce
How to make eggs Benedict wraps:
- Start by laying out the salmon in the middle of a wrap. You could also use ham or bacon, etc. (cooked!)
- Whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Pour into a frying pan over a high heat and scramble together.
- Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes until yellow and just about fully set.
- Add the eggs on top of the salmon.
- Add on spoonfuls of Hollandaise sauce
- Fold in the sides of the wrap and roll up.
- Cut in half down the middle for two yummy wraps!