An easy pasta dish that’ll make for a very filling breakfast to set you up for the day.
Use spaghetti-style pasta with egg, cheese and lots of veg for a healthy alternative to a fry up that’s just as nice.
The ingredients below make for the one serving.
- Spaghetti Handful
- Pepper 1/2 red pepper
- Mushrooms 3
- Eggs 2
- Grated cheese
How to make eggy breakfast pasta:
- Cook the pasta per pack instructions in boiling water
- Meanwhile, dice up the pepper and slice up the mushrooms.
- In a bowl, jug or glass, whisk the eggs together with a fork.
- Once pasta is done, drain and transfer to an oven proof bowl or dish.
- Mix in the veg and then pour over the egg.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes until egg is done.
- Once cooked, mix together before serving.