Get sausages, eggs and bacon with this super simple baked Full English breakfast.
This rather large recipe here will make for four servings but you can easily make it for just the one or for even more people.
For each person, use one muffin, a slice of bacon, two sausages and one egg.
- Breakfast muffin 4
- Bacon 4 slices
- Sausages 8
- Eggs 4
- Milk Just a splash, not essential
- Grated cheese
How to make the Full English baked breakfast
- Pre-cook the sausages slightly by frying until lightly golden and brown (about 5 minutes)
- Slice the muffins horizontally in half and place the halves in a baking dish with a slice of bacon on top of each.
- Add on top the sausages.
- Mix the eggs with a splash of milk and pour over the whole lot.
- Optionally top with a handful of grated cheese
- Bake for 20 or so minutes at 220 degrees/200 degrees for fan ovens until sausages are fully cooked and cheese has melted.