A packed burrito that’ll keep your hunger at bay until lunch… and probably until dinner too, if we’re being honest.
This is a great cheap student recipe and one that you can easily take advantage of to use up extra veg.
- Tortilla wrap 1
- Eggs 2 large eggs or 3 smaller ones 2
- Pepper About 1/4, chopped
- Red onion About 1/4, roughly diced
- Half an avocado
- Tomato Salsa 3 tbsps
How to make fully loaded veggie breakfast burrito:
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over a high heat.
- Add in the onions and peppers (if using) and cook until just soft.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mug or jug combined the eggs and cheese and mix well.
- Add to the frying pan and scramble everything together.
- Add in the salsa.
- Once eggs have set (should only take 2-3 minutes MAX), spoon the mixture in the middle of the wrap, add on an extra spoonful of salsa if you like
- Slice and add on the avocado
- Wrap up burrito style in foil, leaving one end open, and tuck in!