A tasty way to start the road to recovery after a good night out: Whip up this ham and egg breakfast in minutes!
- Eggs 2
- Ham 3 slices
- Bread 1 slice
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Butter 2 tsps
How to make the hangover scrambled egg breakfast
- Toast a slice or two of bread
- Meanwhile, heat one teaspoon of butter over a high heat in a frying pan.
- Crack in the eggs and scramble using a wooden spoon or spatula, and add in some grated cheese.
- Fold the eggs until cooked – should only take a minute or two.
- Butter the toast with the other teaspoon of butter and top with slices of ham.
- Add on the eggs and top with any sauce you want like HP or Ketchup.