Get the perfect scrambled eggs every time with these foolproof instructions.
- 2-3 eggs For one
- Splash of milk
How To Get Perfect Scrambled Eggs Every Time:
- In a bowl crack in two or three eggs (for one serving) a splash of milk plus salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk together with a fork until fully combined.
Cook scrambled eggs in a frying pan
- Over a very high heat, melt a knob of butter until foaming.
- Add in the eggs and stir almost continuously.
- Once eggs begin to curdle (lumps to start to form), turn down the heat to low.
- Keep mixing and scrambling until all the liquid has gone.
- Remove from the heat and continue stirring for a further 30 seconds to one minute until eggs are cooked through to taste.
Cook scrambled eggs in the microwave
- Transfer contents to a microwave safe bowl or container, if not already
- Heat on high for 45 seconds. Remove and stir.
- Heat for a further 30 seconds. Remove and stir.
- Repeat until eggs are fully set to taste.