Get the perfect scrambled eggs every time with these foolproof instructions.
This is your guide to making the best buttery scrambled eggs for breakfast (or any other time of day).
And it really couldn’t be easier…
- 2-3 eggs For one
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
How To Get Perfect Scrambled Eggs Every Time:
- In a bowl crack in two or three eggs (for one serving).
- Whisk together with a fork until fully combined.
- Over a medium heat, melt around 1 teaspoon of butter until bubbling.
- Add in the eggs and stir almost continuously with a spatula or wooden spoon.
- Once eggs begin to curdle (lumps start to form), turn down the heat to low.
- Keep mixing and scrambling until all the liquid has gone.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from the heat and continue stirring for a further 30 seconds to one minute until eggs are completely cooked through.
- Serve either on toast or as part of a bigger meal – pictured below, veggie scrambled eggs.