Here’s a spicy Mexican twist on your bog standard fried eggs that’s great for breakfast… or any other time of day!
- 1 small onion
- ½ tin of chopped tomatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of fajita powder (from packet)
- 1tsp oil
How to make Mexican Eggs:
- Heat small frying pan with the oil on a medium heat
- Chop off the top and bottom of onion and cut in half, then chop. Add to oil and fry for 2 minutes until soft.
- Add the fajita powder to onions and cook out spices for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and cook down for 5 minutes until tomatoes have broken down.
- Make two wells in the frying pan and crack an egg in each well.
- Place under a grill until eggs are cooked.
- Serve with tortilla wraps or toast.