A straight forward guide to making a yummy weekend morning breakfast treat.
This no nonsense eat will take no more than 10 minutes.
- Roll, sliced Of your choice
- Tomato or brown sauce (Optional)
How to make a simple Breakfast Bacon Butty:
- Put the grill on a medium heat and cook the bacon on either side for a few minutes until as crispy as you like it.
- Slice the tomatoes and roll and add them under the grill until roll is toasted and tomatoes have softened as much as you like them.
- Butter one slice of the roll and top with the bacon and tomatoes. Optionally add on some tomato or brown sauce.
- Top with the other size of the roll.
- Enjoy warm!