This veggie packed Omelette recipe is a great way to start your day, or finish it!
- Eggs 2
- Cheese Grated
- Red onion
How to make a veggie omlette recipe for students
- Dice up the onions and peppers.
- In a bowl or jug, crack in the eggs and mix together with the veg and cheese.
- Heat a teaspoon of oil in a frying pan over a high heat.
- Pour in the egg mixture and leave to settle for about 30 seconds to a minute.
- Pull back the edges with a spoon or spatula to allow the uncooked egg to run off.
- After two or three minutes, flip the whole thing and cook for a further 30 or so seconds before serving.