Turn those over ripe bananas into a tasty breakfast treat with this simple recipe.
This will take just the 5 minutes and make for the one serving.
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 egg
- 1 Banana
- 2 tablepoons milk
- Cinnamon, Sugar, etc. Optional
How to make an easy banana toast:
- Mash up the banana with the milk and mix together with a fork or whisk until well blended (or just use a blender if you happen to have one…)
- Beat in the egg.
- Add a sprinkle of cinnamon and/or sugar if you wish
- Melt a little butter in a frying pan over a medium heat
- Soak both sides of the bread in the banana mixture and then fry on each side until golden.