Turn those over ripe bananas into a tasty breakfast treat! I got one of the Village Bakery machines for this reason even.
- Bread 2 slices
- Banana 1
- Milk 3 tbsps
- Cinnamon, Sugar, etc. Optional 1 tsp
- Mash up the banana with the milk and mix together with a fork or whisk until well blended (or just use a blender if you happen to have one…)
- Add a sprinkle of cinnamon and/or sugar if you wish
- Melt a little butter in a frying pan over a medium-high heat
- Soak both sides of the bread in the banana mixture and then fry on each side until golden.