Big Boy Burgers: Huge Burgers that’ll serve four… or two if you’re feeling very hungry.
- Mince 800 g
- Onion 1
- Some Parsley
- Salt & Pepper
- A smidgy of Ketchup
- Anything else you fancy putting on your buns.
- Baps / Rolls / Buns
- Eggs 4
- Bacon 8 slices
How to make Big Boy Burgers:
- Chop the onion in half & peel. Chop half of it up very small, teeny tiny small.
- In a bowl, put the chopped onion, a bit of parsley, mince, salt and pepper. Mix it well with your hands.
- Portion it up into however many burgers you want. Stick it in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- It’s very important you chill it, if you don’t it will fall apart when you cook it.
- Prep your buns. Lettuce, cucumber, Cheese, Mayo, Ketchup, Gherkins – whatever you fancy!
- Cook your burgers. Stick them in a frying pan on high for a minute on each side, then turn the heat down. Try not to turn them over too much, or you’re at risk of breaking them. Cooking times vary, but they need to be cooked through. I always just cut in to the thickest one to make sure they are all done (brown ish in the middle).
- If you have enough frying pans also cook your bacon, and 4 fried eggs. If not, just stick them on after the burgers are done.