No burger bun, no problem here: Try this unique burger toastie student recipe!
This yummy cheese burger toastie recipe makes for a great easy and quick student meal.
- Bread 2 slices
- Burger 1
- Cheese slices
- Tomato ketchup Or other condiments
How to make a burger toastie:
- Cook the burger per pack instructions
- Once the burger is done, spread ketchup over one slice of bread
- Top with the burger then the cheese slices
- Close the sandwich with the other slice of bread.
- Melt a teaspoon or so of butter in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Fry on both sides until golden.
- For the ultimate toastie, after frying on one side, remove the toastie and set aside, melt some more butter in the frying pan, then fry the other side.