These yummy Chicken and Bacon Burgers are sure to fill a hungry belly!
- Chicken Breasts 4
- Buns / Baps / Rolls
- Rashers of bacon 4
- Lettuce / Cheese Slices / Tomato / Anything else you want in your buns
- Mayo 2 tbsps
- Black Pepper
How to make Chicken and Bacon Burgers:
- Cut the chicken breasts in half. Add a little oil to a frying pan.
- Put the chicken in the pan on a high heat and cook for one minute on each side.
- Turn the heat down to medium and let the chicken cook through, about 8 minutes. (White all the way!)
- Mix the mayo with some pepper and spread it on your buns. Add lettuce, tomato, cucumber, anything you fancy!
- Cook the bacon.
- Layer! Pictured is, Bun, Mayo, Lettuce, Chicken, Bacon, Cheese, Bun. NOM!