Have a burger breakfast anytime you want with this super quick, delicious recipe that uses only one pan.
- Muffin 1
- Sausage burger Find with sausages/bacon in shops 1
- Cheese slice 1
- Egg 1
- Oil 1 tsp
- Pre-heat a little oil in a frying pan and start to cook the burger per packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, slice the muffin in two (if it’s not already).
- Once burger is done remove from heat and put to side. Toast the muffin parts on one side for a minute or so until golden and crisp.
- Crack and fry the egg in the same pan.
- If you’ve got a big enough tap you can actually do all of the above at once.
- Now it’s just a case of putting it all together. Layering the bottom of the muffin, cheese, burger, egg and top of muffin.
- Squish the burger together and enjoy!