Turkey burgers provide a tasty and yummy alternative to fast food! Here’s how to make your own…
- Fresh Turkey Mince 500 g
- Eggs 1
- Chopped Red Chili 1
- Red onions 2
- Minced Garlic 2 tsps
- Fresh or Dried Dill
- Italian Seasonings 2 tsps
- Dashes of Lemon Zest or Juice
- Warburton Thin Baps (100 cals per thin)
How to make your own Healthy Turkey Burgers:
- Throw all your ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix together using your hands. Make sure you have combined the mixture well.
- Shape mixture into 13 mince burgers and place on a oven tray. You can use a skillet if you prefer but I just banged these darlings into an oven, at 200 degrees.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and let them stand for a minute or two. Pop your bap or pitta bread into the oven to toast a little.
- Add your chosen sauce topping and salad.
- Fill that hungry tummy!!!!!