Have a craving for brownies? Try this super quick microwave brownies recipe… you’ll need just ten minutes!
This recipe will make 6-8 brownies.
- Butter 115 g
- Cocoa powder 2 tbsps
- Eggs 2
- Sugar 130 g
- Plain flour 130 g
How to make microwave chocolate brownies:
- Grab a microwave-proof bowl or jug and melt the butter in it in the microwave – should only take 10-20 seconds on a high.
- Stir in the cocoa powder, eggs, sugar and flour and mix well until you have a nice chocolatey mixture (Pictured above).
- Get another microwave-proof tray or similar and line it with a bit of butter or baking sheets and pour in the mixture.
- Heat in the microwave for about 5 minutes. Exact time depends on several factors so keep checking every 30 seconds to a minute until firm to the touch. Cook less to leave it more gooey, put in longer to make more cake-like
- Allow to cool before cutting and serving.
- Enjoy cold or warm, optionally with some cream or ice cream.