Here’s a super simple recipe to make your own Apple and raspberry crumble.
This easy crumble will take around 45 minutes to prep and cook and will make for around 4-6 servings.
Enjoy on its own or with some custard or cream.
- 1 packet of fresh raspberries
- 3 Granny Smith apples (peeled and chopped)
- 200g Plain flour
- 125g Butter
- 75g Sugar + 1 teaspoon more Ideally brown but any will work!
- Ground pumpkin seeds (Optional) Or other seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
How to make an easy apple and raspberry crumble:
- Add the flour, butter and sugar and half a teaspoon of the cinnamon together in a mixing bowl, and using your finger tips, mix the flour and butter, until the whole mixture looks like small breadcrumbs.
- For extra texture to your crumble, you add any ground up seeds/nuts (e.g. pumpkin seeds).
- Peel, core and roughly dice the apple.
- In a baking dish, lined with baking paper, add the apples and raspberries. Add the extra teaspoon of sugar and remaining 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon and mix to coat.
- Pour in the crumble mixture on top.
- Bake in the oven at 200 degrees celsius for around 20-30 minutes or until the crumble has browned on top.
- Optionally serve with cream or custard