A quick and tasty carrot cake in a mug recipe that takes less than 5 minutes.
This moist and spiced carrot cake mug recipe is pretty easy to make and is egg-free.
You can eat as is or serve with some frosting or Greek yoghurt.
- Flour About three heaped tablespoons 70 g
- Sugar 2 tbsps
- Cinnamon Sprinkle (Optional for best results)
- Mixed spice Sprinkle (Optional for best results)
- Sunflower oil 2 tbsps
- Salt Just a dash
- Milk 2 tbsps
- Carrot Grated 1
- Baking powder 1/2 teaspoon
How to make carrot mug cake:
- In a mug combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt and baking powder.
- Add in the milk and oil and stir.
- Stir in the grated carrot
- Microwave for around 90 seconds – check every 30 seconds or even more often as microwaves vary wildly.
- You can top with some frosting or Greek yoghurt to serve!