This Double Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe makes for some seriously delicious (if not exactly guilt free) snacks.
This simple Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe will make around 10 to 14 cookies, depending on size.
- Softened butter 100 g
- Soft brown sugar 150 g
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Self raising flour 150 g
- Eggs 1
- Cocoa powder 40 g
- Choc chips 100 g
How to make easy Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 180 c/ gas 4.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then beat in vanilla extract and eggs.
- In a separate bowl sift flour and cocoa powder together.
- Add flour mix to the creamed mix in stages (a third at a time) mix well. Fold in the chocolate chips until just combined.
- Spoon a tablespoon of the mixture on to a baking tray and just let it drop off the spoon. Leave plenty of space to allow room for the cookies to spread and expand. Repeat until you have used up all the cookie mixture. You may have to cook the cookies in batches.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes, when you remove the cookies from the oven they will still be soft, leave to cool completely on the baking tray, where they will continue to cook slightly. When completely cold move to a cooling rack.