This easy recipe for gooey, fudge-like brownies is idiot-proof.
These brownies are simple to make and you can whip up a bunch of them warm from the oven in less than half an hour.
The ingredients below will make for 12-15 servings.
- 110g flour
- 340g sugar
- 175g butter
- 60g cocoa flour
- 3 eggs
How to make easy chocolate brownies
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Start by melting the butter in a large microwave safe bowl in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Add in the eggs and beat well with a whisk until light yellow.
- Sift in all the dry brownie ingredients – the flour, sugar and cocoa powder.
- Fold together until a smooth batter has formed.
- Line or grease a baking tin and pour in the brownie mixture.
- Bake at 180 degrees for around 25 minutes until the top has turned hard, crispy and cracked.
- You can adjust the baking time shorter or longer for a more moist/more dry brownie as you prefer.
- Allow to cool slightly before cutting up and serving warm, optionally with some cream.
- Alternatively, cool completely and store in an air tight container. Let’s be honest, they won’t last long.