A super simple dessert recipe: Make this easy peach crumble with just five ingredients.
This quick homemade peach crumble recipe makes for an idiot-proof recipe and comes out at just 20 PENCE a serving with the below ingredients making for a good 4-6 servings.
Make up some instant custard or add double cream to serve if you like!
- 200g plain flour
- 125g butter
- 60g sugar + 1 teaspoon more Ideally soft brown sugar but any will work
- 5 peaches
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
How to make super easy peach crumble:
- Weigh out and add the flour, butter and sugar into a large mixing bowl.
- Add in 1/2 teaspoon of the ground cinnamon.
- Using your finger tips, get your hands in mix the ingredients until you get a small breadcrumb-like mixture.
- Peel, de-stone and roughly dice the peach and add the chunks to the bottom of a baking dish.
- Sprinkle over the extra teaspoon of sugar and remaining 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon. Mix to combine.
- Add on the crumble mixture on top.
- Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 20-30 minutes until the topping is golden and lightly browned.