For emergency pudding cravings, sometimes only cake will do.
Luckily, this super quick recipe means cake is at hand whenever you need it, day or night.
We like to serve it old-school, covered in generous sloshes of chocolate sauce and custard, or ice-cream. Mmm.
- 4 tbsp Self-raising flour
- 2 tbsp coca powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp oil
How to make a microwave chocolate mug cake:
- Mix up 4 tablespoons of self-rising flour, 4 tablespoons of sugar, 2 tablespoons of cocoa, 1 egg, 3 tablespoons of milk, and 3 tablespoons of oil.
- Blend it up well with a fork or whisk and stick it in the largest mug you have.
- Zap in a microwave for 3 minutes at the highest setting.
- Once done, leave it to cool for a few moments – then get stuck in!