This Nutella Yoghurt recipe is super delicious either on its own or as a dip for fresh fruit.
It makes for a yummy dessert, quick and easy snack or even a tasty reason to wake up and grab breakfast.
Plus, it takes just seconds to do.
- Natural Yoghurt
How to make Nutella Yoghurt
- In a bowl, mug or directly to a yoghurt put, combine approximately two parts plain natural yoghurt with one part Nutella (or other chocolate spread).
- Mix well until smooth and creamy.
- You can experiment with more/less spread and also try other yoghurt flavours to see what you like the taste of most.
- Keep the mixture in the fridge and use by per the yoghurt’s use by date.
- The nutella Yoghurt is super tasty on its own or with fruit such as bananas, oranges and strawberries.