Bake up these delicious Peanut Butter Cup Brownies in about half an hour!
This simple recipe will make for 12-15 servings depending on size.
- Caster Sugar 400 g
- Butter Melted 225 g
- Cocoa powder 60 g
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Eggs 4
- Plain flour 225 g
- Baking powder 1 tsps
- Salt 1 tsps
- Reeces Peanut Butter Cups
How to make Peanut Butter Cup Brownies:
- Preheat the oven to 180
- Measure out the flour, sugar, butter and eggs and start to mix.
- Add cocoa powder, baking powder whilst mixing and add vanilla extract and salt.
- Once all is mixed start cutting the peanut butter cups into halves or quarters and add them in.
- On a greased baking tray put the mixture in ensuring the peanut butter cups are spread evenly.
- Put in the oven for 25 minutes on 180
- Allow to cool before cutting into desired sized servings.