A yummy twist on a classic crumble: Use strawberries for this tasty strawberry desert recipe.
This homemade strawberry crumble recipe is super cheap – coming out at just 20 PENCE a serving when strawberries are in season, with the below ingredients making for a good four to six servings.
Add double cream to serve.
- Flour 200 g
- Butter 125 g
- Brown Sugar 60 g
- Tablespoon white sugar
How to make super easy strawberry crumble:
- Weigh out and add the flour, butter and sugar into a large mixing bowl.
- Using your finger tips, get your hands in mix the ingredients until you get a small breadcrumbs-like texture.
- Remove the green bits of the strawberries and chop into two to three rough chunks and add to a baking dish.
- Sprinkle some more caster sugar over the top of the strawberries.
- Add on the crumble mixture on top.
- Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 20-30 minutes until the topping is golden and lightly browned.
- The juicer the strawberries used the more juice will gather at the bottom of the crumble – it’s super sweet and tasty, so grab a spoon and add it over the crumble when serving.