This simple and easy brownie recipe makes for delicious moist and fudgy brownies.
Requiring just six ingredients, this foolproof, basic brownie mixture will take no longer than 30 minutes to bake and make for around 12 brownies.
- 185g butter
- 185g chocolate Milk or dark
- 85g plain flour
- 40g cocoa powder
- 3 large eggs
- 275g caster sugar Golden caster sugar preferred
How to make quick and easy brownies
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees/160 degrees for fan ovens.
- In a large bowl, add the butter and chocolate. Melt in the microwave in 30 second blasts, stirring for a minute in between until both chocolate and butter have fully melted and blended together. Alternatively, melt on the hob over a saucepan of simmering water, stirring regularly.
- In a separate bowl, add the eggs and sugar and whisk together until they form a frothy, milk-shake like consistency.
- Fold in the chocolate & butter mixture to the egg and sugar mixture until combined.
- Add in the flour and cocoa powder and gently mix until you have a runny, chocolatey batter.
- Grease a baking tin with butter or line with some baking paper and pour in the brownie mix.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cook before cutting into squares.