A brilliantly yummy and super quick mug brownie cake to keep you warm in the winter!
- Butter 2 tbsps
- Sugar 2 tbsps
- Plain flour 2 tbsps
- Cocoa powder 2 tbsps
- Water or milk 2 tbsps
- Place approximately two tablespoons of butter in a mug and heat it in the microwave until melted (should only take 10 or so seconds)
- Remove and add in the same amount (two tablespoons) of water or milk.
- Whisk in (or use a fork) the cocca powder, sugar and flour one by one.
- Microwave on a high heat for up to 90 seconds. Best to check every 20-30 seconds as it’ll vary a lot depending on appliance. Cook for less to leave it more molten!
- Eat with a teaspoon but it’ll be VERY hot!