This recipe makes yummy banana cupcakes that are super healthy but that sort out a choccy craving!
The banana replaces the unhealthy butter usually used in these recipes and provides a natural sweetener so the sugar is also replaced!
- Banana 1
- Egg 1
- Flour 75 g
- Cocoa powder 75 g
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 or gas mark 4.
- Mash the banana and sugar in a mixing bowl until sloppy.
- Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Now add the flour and cocoa powder in equal measures and mix until it all comes together. The mixture should be gooey but not runny or too dry. If the mixture is too dry add a drop of milk or water, if the mixture is too runny add in more flour or cocoa powder.
- Blob a spoonful of mixture in to a cupcake case or a greased bun/cake tin.
- Place the cupcakes on a baking tray in the oven for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove and allow to cool.
- Eat and enjoy!
You can make many variations to this recipe, adding some chopped up chocolate, chocolate chips, smarties etc for an even bigger chocolate kick.