These Chicken, Bacon and Avocado Tortilla Toasties make for a delicious and easy snack.
They’re also a great way to use up leftover chicken from the Sunday roast!
Add some bacon – if you want – together with avocado and cheese for a delicious and quick student eat.
The recipe and ingredients below will make for one toastie…
- 2 Tortilla wraps
- 1 Large Avocado
- Cooked chicken
- Cherry tomatoes
- Grated cheese
How to make Chicken, Bacon and Avocado Tortilla Toasties:
- Cut the bacon into bits and cook in a frying pan until crispy.
- Meanwhile, half, de-stone and peel the avocado.
- Mash up in a bowl with a pinch of black pepper.
- Spread the mashed avocado over one tortilla and top with the cooked bacon and chicken, halved tomatoes and grated cheese.
- Top with the other tortilla.
- In a frying pan, heat a little oil over a medium heat.
- Fry the tortilla toastie on each side for around 1-2 minutes until golden an crispy.
- Cut into quarters and serve.