These chicken and bacon Caesar sandwich make for an awesome and easy lunch.
They’re also a great way to use up any leftover chicken from the weekend roast.
- Cooked chicken
- Caesar dressing
- Romaine lettuce
- Cherry tomatoes
How to make Chicken And Bacon Caesar Sandwich:
- Dice up and cook the bacon per pack instructions until nice and crispy.
- In a bowl, add the cooked chicken, crispy bacon bits and a tablespoon of caesar dressing
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half and add to the mix.
- On a slice of bread, layer on lettuce, followed by the chicken and bacon mixture.
- Complete with another slice of bread and serve!