These spicy chicken wraps with crunchy salsa are totally addictive to make.
Serve with sides such as sour cream or guacamole.
- Piri Piri seasoning 1 tsp
- Chicken or turkey steaks
- Sour cream, guacamole To serve. Optional.
How to make a crunchy piri piri chicken wraps
- Season the chicken or turkey with the piri piri seasoning.
- Heat a teaspoon or oil over a medium-high heat and fry the steaks for 5 or so minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, mix some sweetcorn into the salsa
- Once chicken is cooked, place the chicken on the wrap and top with the salsa.
- Wrap up and tuck in!