Ditch the expensive duck but keep the hoisin sauce for this brilliantly tasty and easy chicken wrap recipe
- Chicken Pre-cooked. Or turkey.
- Wrap 2
- Hoisin sauce 3 tbsps
How to make hoisin chicken wraps:
- Mix half of the hoi sin sauce with the chicken in a bowl and the place under the grill on a heat heat until it’s literally sizzling.
- Place the chicken in a foil lined baking tray for easy clean up.
- Meanwhile, cut the cucumber into thin strips
- Take a wrap and slather on some more hoisin sauce and layer on the cucumber and lettuce
- Add on the chicken while warm.
- Wrap it up, cut in half and repeat for the other wrap.