Try this ultra simple 10 minute chicken dish which will add some spice to your meals!
You can make up a simple cajun seasoning mix using the recipe below or cheat with a ready made packet mix.
- Chicken breast
- Paprika 1 tsp
- Olive oil
- Ground coriander 1 tsp
- Salt and pepper To taste
How to make Fried Cajun Chicken Breasts:
- Begin by mixing together the spices in a bowl.
- Season the chicken to taste with salt and pepper and then brush over the oil.
- Coat the chicken breasts in the spice mixture.
- Heat a skillet over a medium-high heat.
- Fry the chicken either side for 5 to 10 minutes or so until fully cooked through
- Alternatively, you can cook them on the BBQ – if the weather allows…
- Enjoy either on their own, as part of a meal or in a burger!