This is super yummy and warming, super quick, super easy, no complicated ingredients, and suitable for vegan (and of course vegetarians)!
All you need is all ingredients, your favourite mug and your favourite spoon! (substitute the flour with barley flour or any fancy flour for a healthier version…)
- Flour 2 tbsps
- Hot chocolate powder (or 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder + 1 tablespoon sugar) 2 tbsps
- Baking Powder 1/4 teaspoon
- pinch of salt
- Almond/soy/rice/cow's milk 2 tbsps
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Jam/golden syrup/nutella/chocolate spread/nut butter 1 tbsp
How to make 2 minutes vegan mug cake
- In a mug, mix all dry ingredients together until there is not distinct white or brown patch.
- Stir in the oil and milk and keep on stirring until there is no flour lumps/pockets.
Remember to scrape round the edge because that’s where they hide!
- Drop the tablespoon of jam/golden syrup/nutella/chocolate spread/nut butter and submerge it into the batter.
- Microwave for 1 minute – might need couple of seconds more, mine’s perfect at 1:06! Enjoy!