Chocolate + marshmallows = heavenly and these chocolate marshmallow pops prove it!
Grab yourself some GIANT marshmallows for these delicious treats that you can make with pretzel sticks for a 100% edible dessert.
- Pretzel sticks or skewers or lollipop sticks
How to make Chocolate Marshmallow Pops:
- Break chocolate into bite size pieces in a bowl.
- Heat in the microwave in 30 second blasts, stirring each time, until fully melted.
- Pierce marshmallows with the pretzel sticks (for totally edible pops) or use skewers or lollipop sticks.
- Coat in the the chocolate and allow any excess to drip off.
- Sprinkle with sprinkles!
- Place in the fridge to set, should take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour!
- PRO TIP: Turn half a used egg box upside down and push through the lollipop sticks to keep them stood up in the fridge.