This amazing little recipe is perfect as a very quick breakfast, or even a dessert!
It takes just seconds to make these pancake and chocolate (fish free) ‘sushi’ pieces.
- 1 banana
- Jar of Nutella or Peanut Butter
- Large flat pancake or tortilla wrap
- Strawberries to garnish (optional)
How to make Chocolate, Banana and Pancake Sushi:
- Lay out the pancake or tortilla wrap and spread Nutella or peanut butter (or anything else for that matter!) all over it.
- Straighten out the banana (ideally without breaking) and roll the banana up in the pancake or wrap and slice into chunks.
- Arrange them on the plate with some fresh strawberries to garnish. YUM!