These yummy homemade egg free cookies have only four ingredients, take less than 30 minutes and need only one bowl!
You leave these cookies plain (as we did) or add in a handful of chocolate chips or your favourite sweets (e.g. Smarties, M&Ms, etc).
The numbers below will make for 6-8 cookies.
- Butter 100 g
- Caster sugar 100 g
- Self-raising flower 130 g
- Cocoa powder 2 tbsps
- Handful of chocolate chips, smarties, M&Ms, etc. (Optional)
How to make easy Egg Free Chocolate Cookies:
- Pre heat oven to 200 degrees/180 degrees fan.
- Put all the ingredients into a big mixing bowl.
- Mix well with a wooden spoon for a good 5-10 minutes until it starts to form a dough
- Use your hands to kneed the dough into a big ball.
- Grab a small handful of the dough and roll in the cups of your hands into a ping-pong sized ball.
- Squash the balls between the palms of your hand into a 1cm-1.5cm thick disc.
- Place the cookies on a baking tray. Leave plenty of room between them as they will expand.
- Place in the oven for 12 minutes
- Remove and leave to cool on for at least 10 minutes
- Leave to cool further or eat warm!