These sweet cinnamon french toast roll ups aren’t the type of thing you want to have regularly but you deserve a treat every now and then.
- Egg 1
- Fillings Melted chocolate, nutella, strawberries, etc
- Cinnamon sugar Cinnamon and sugar mixed together, obvs.
How to make cinnamon french toast roll ups:
- Cut the crusts off slices of bread and then squash thin with a rolling pin (or similar)
- Place your filling along one edge of the bread then roll up the bread like a swiss roll. Fillings can include:
- Beat an egg and add a splash of milk in a bowl and dip the rolls in the mixture
- Fry the rolls until golden in some butter over a high heat – will only take a minute or so – keep turning.
- Finish up by rolling in some cinnamon sugar