These delicious Creme egg turnovers make for a delicious and easy to bake treat at Easter.
While we’ve used Creme eggs you can use whatever chocolate eggs you desire.
- Puff Pastry
- Creme eggs Or other small chocolate eggs
- Egg Or milk
How to make Easy Creme Egg Turnovers:
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees.
- Unroll your puff pastry and cut it into equal squares of around 15cm x 15cm. Don’t worry, you don’t have to be too precise.
- Place a creme or other small chocolate egg slap bang in the middle.
- Connect the bottom left corner to the top right corner and lightly press the sides of the puff pasty to connect them.
- Use a fork to firmly press the edges together.
- Break and whisk an egg into a bowl, if you’ve not got an egg you can also use milk. If you’ve neither then you can do without.
- Grease a baking tray and place the turnovers into the tray.
- Use a brush (or your clean hands if you don’t have a brush) to lightly coat each of the turnovers with the egg or milk.
- Sprinkle over some sugar
- Place in oven for 15-20 minutes until golden and you’re done!