This Double Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe makes for some seriously delicious (if not exactly guilt free) snacks.
This simple Chocolate Chip Cookies for students will cook up a big enough batch for you and your flatmates.
- Softened butter 200 g
- Soft brown sugar 300 g
- Vanilla extract 2 tsps
- Self raising flour 300 g
- Eggs 2
- Cocoa powder 80 g
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Choc chips 300 g
How to make easy Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- preheat oven to 180 c/ gas 4.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then beat in vanilla extract and eggs.
- In a separate bowl sift flour, cocoa and baking powder together.
- Add flour mix to the creamed mix in stages( a third at a time) mix well. fold in choc chips until just combined.
- Spoon a tablespoon of the mixture on to a baking tray and just let it drop off the spoon, repeat until you have used up all the cookie mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes, when you remove the cookies from the oven they will still be soft, leave to cool completely on the baking tray, where they will continue to cook slightly,when completely cold move to a cooling rack.