A super simple student dessert recipe: Make this easy peach crumble with just four ingredients.
This quick homemade peach crumble recipe makes for a great student recipe and comes out at just 20 PENCE a serving with the below ingredients making for a good four servings.
Make up some instant custard or add double cream to serve if you like!
- Flour 200 g
- Butter 125 g
- Sugar 60 g
- Peaches 3
How to make super easy apple crumble:
- Weigh out and add the flour, butter and sugar into a large mixing bowl.
- Using your finger tips, get your hands in mix the ingredients until you get small a small breadcrumb-like mixture.
- Peel, de-stone and roughly dice the peach and add the chunks to the bottom of a baking dish.
- Add on the crumble mixture on top.
- Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 20-30 minutes until the topping is golden and lightly browned.