These yummy homemade egg free cookies have only four ingredients, take less than 30 minutes and need only one bowl!
- Butter 100 g
- Caster sugar 100 g
- Self-raising flower 150 g
- Chocolate chunks, smarties, M&Ms... 100 g
How to make chocolate chip cookie without eggs
- Pre heat oven to 180-200 degrees
- Put all the ingredients into a big mixing bowl
- Mix well with a wooden spoon for a good 5-10 minutes until it starts to form a dough
- Use your hands to kneed the dough into a big ball.
- Grab a small handful of the tough and roll in the cups of your hands into a ping-pong sized ball.
- Squash the balls between the palms of your hand into a 1cm-1.5cm thick disc.
- Place the cookies on a backing tray and place in the oven for 15 minutes
- Remove and leave to cool on the backing tray for a further 5 minutes
- Leave to cool completely or eat warm!