Start the day with this yummy fruity yogurt with granola recipe.
- Rolled oats 200 g
- Honey 2 tbsps
- Pumpkin seeds 2 tbsps
- Sunflower seeds 2 tbsps
- Chopped walnuts 2 tbsps
- Pear peeled, cored and chopped 1 tbsp
- Mango peeled, stoned and chopped
- Natural yogurt 125 g
How to make fruity yogurt with granola
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- For the granola, mix the oats and honey together in a bowl and spread out on baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheat oven for 10-15 minutes, stirring a couple of times, until the oats are lightly browned, than remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Place the seeds in mortar and briefly grind with a pestle to break them into a smaller pieces. Mix with the cooled oats and the walnuts.
- To assumable, put half the pear and mango in glass and top with the half the yogurt and spoon full of granola. Repeat with the remaining fruit and yogurt and top with more granola.