If you’re in need of a chocolate fix these Nutella cookies should help you out, and need just four ingredients.
And they taste amazing when served in chunks with ice cream
- Nutella or other chocolate spread 200 g
- White Sugar 80 g
- Egg 1 g
- Plain flour 100 g
How to make gooey Nutella cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 180C/gas mark 4
- Whisk the egg in a mug then put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them together thoroughly until they form a dough.
- Roll the dough into balls and place them on a lined or greased baking tray then flatten them down. You can also just put all the dough on the tray and ensure it is all flattened down.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until they are crispy on top but still soft inside.
- Leave them to cool for a couple of minutes then remove them from the tray. They will harden if they are left to cool for longer